Thursday, August 13, 2009

NSFW: Streaker dances for Williams - Venus enjoys the show, Serena unimpressed

A streaker in a vest and no pants (perhaps inspired by Lady Gaga) provided some entertainment during the Williams sisters second round doubles match at the 2009 Australian Open. He was perhaps the only exciting thing that happened during Venus and Serena's comfortable win.

A streaker at Venus and Serena Williams doubles match during 2nd round of 2009 Australian Open
Serena saw the streaker first and looked disgusted. Venus then turned around to have a peek and laughed hysterically! We hadn't had a streaker here for a while so it was bound to happen :P At first I thought he had white paint on his legs, but it's actually a horrific tan line!

Continue reading for NSFW pics of the male streaker :eek: Will post Venus' reaction if / when the pics are released! Friggin hilarious! Update - watch the video here :P

Tennis streaker Male streaker at tennis match

January 24 Interview with Serena Williams:
(full interview here)

Q. Could you give us an idea what you were thinking yesterday when that streaker came on court.
SERENA WILLIAMS: Okay, I was thinking ‑‑ well, first I saw him jump over and then I noticed he didn't have underwear on. I thought, Okay, I must be seeing things. Then he disappeared, and I was like, Okay, so he's not coming.

And then, uhm, I saw him, and he recovered I guess. He ran out on the court. I was thinking, I hope he doesn't come, because he was pretty close to me and V. I was like, I hope he doesn't come, he's too close.

Then I thought, This is crazy. Doesn't really happen too much. Then I just thought, my eyes, my innocent eyes (smiling).

Q. Were you concerned with the amount of time he was on the court that it took security to do something about it?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, I thought he kind of ran off to the sunset on his‑self. So I thought, Wow, maybe he ran to another court, because he kind of left on his own. So it was interesting.

Q. He was on for 30, 45 seconds.
SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't know exactly how long. It seemed like a long time. In those type of moments, it seems, you know, really long. But it was weird. It was just like, you know, funny.

And everyone was laughing. I kept thinking, Okay, I got to stay focused. I was really focused on the doubles. Got to get that attitude in singles.

No comments:

Post a Comment